Princeton Review Hyperlearning series

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SimpleMe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in buying Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT series:

Physical Science Review
Science Workbook
Verbal Workbook
In class compendium
verbal reasoning and writing review
Biological sciences review

flashcards and notes etc.

They are ALL NEW, I haven't read any of them. It is just that I am moving out of the country, so I dropped the course, but it was too late for refund. Since Shipping is such a hassle, and costly, so I come up here and see if anyone would be interested in buying this set of books. They are from 2007 (I was told 2007 is no different from 2008)

the cost of the books is $ 500 plus shipping. ( The course was thousand something dollars, so it is half priced now~~~)

let me know, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I will give you 60 bucks for the VERBAL and Science Workbook (both).

Hello,

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in buying Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT series:

Physical Science Review
Science Workbook
Verbal Workbook
In class compendium
verbal reasoning and writing review
Biological sciences review

flashcards and notes etc.

They are ALL NEW, I haven't read any of them. It is just that I am moving out of the country, so I dropped the course, but it was too late for refund. Since Shipping is such a hassle, and costly, so I come up here and see if anyone would be interested in buying this set of books. They are from 2007 (I was told 2007 is no different from 2008)

the cost of the books is $ 500 plus shipping. ( The course was thousand something dollars, so it is half priced now~~~)

let me know, thanks

I think currypower was looking for those PM him or her.