Princeton Review Verbal Workbook: How do the tests compare to the real MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed315U

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just did a Princeton Review Verbal Workbook test, and I did the best I've ever done YAY. :clap: :clap: :clap: How does this Workbook compare to the real MCAT? Is it scored based on the AAMC 3 score conversion?

Please offer comments based on your experiences

Thank you!! :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey dude,

Don't worry so much about how each test compares to the real thing. You'll drive yourself nuts! Just do as well as you can and keep learning from every test. Even after the real thing you won't really know how well you did, so might as well get used to the idea of uncertainty (about score results). Good to see my fellow April MCATers still working hard. :)

They are along the same lines with the real test. However, the first time around, my version of the test had really long passages, much longer than those on the verbal workbook. It screwed me over and that's the whole reason I had to take it again. Second time, they were shorter than tpr passages. So be careful of the length, but I think the difficulty is right on. :) Good luck.