Princeton Ultimate Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kellyk12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had any success with these princeton in person ultimate review classes. I have been doing content review for about 3 weeks so I am about 3/4 of the way through most material, and I have the ultimate class next month. But I wasn't sure if taking the class would be a waste of my time if I have already finished content review. Any advice is helpful I am pretty lost and kind of worried.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I took the course and felt that it wasn't worth my time at all. I cut it short after a couple classes and stopped attending. It was too slow paced and they spent too much time on subjects that weren't worth the time. I did find their books to be helpful though.

I got a 521 for reference. Self-studying is the way to go and I'd suggest using UWorld for practice :) Best of luck my friend.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I took the course and felt that it wasn't worth my time at all. I cut it short after a couple classes and stopped attending. It was too slow paced and they spent too much time on subjects that weren't worth the time. I did find their books to be helpful though.

I got a 521 for reference. Self-studying is the way to go and I'd suggest using UWorld for practice :) Best of luck my friend.

Yeah thats what i figured. I signed up because I figured if I took a class and studied myself there was no reason I couldnt get at least a 510+ which I now realize was awful logic. Did they give diagnostics throughout the course or was it just straight content