Printed Applications from AMCAS to schools...

Started by ken
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ken

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How soon after you submit your application to AMCAS is a copy of your unverified application sent to your designated schools?

Also, is there any way I can speak directly to someone at AMCAS? When I call the number given on their website, I only get a message telling me to email.
 
wait until the very end of the message and an operator will pick up. the gentleman i spoke knew ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! it was like talking to a monkey who was trained to blame everything on "the computer." ahhhh