Pritzker accepted- when did you interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

girl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I tried to ask this question on the Pritzker thread, but I don't think it was seen. So... anyone who was accepted to Pritzker today, when did you interview? Thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I tried to ask this question on the Pritzker thread, but I don't think it was seen. So... anyone who was accepted to Pritzker today, when did you interview? Thanks for the info!

Still hope! Email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Whenever I see old threads like these, I always wonder what happened to the posters
Are they successful doctors? Run their own practice? Failed pre-med who never made it?

Last edited:
This is probably the smallest thread ID I've seen so far.

As Long Way to Go was hinting, no MD schools are allowed to offer acceptances before October 15th. So if someone told you that they were accepted, they were lying.

zooey1.gif

As Long Way to Go was hinting, no MD schools are allowed to offer acceptances before October 15th. So if someone told you that they were accepted, they were lying.

Well considering the OP posted on October 15th (albeit 12 years ago), I don't think he/she was lied to.

I am not completely sure but by the sound of your post it seems that you do not realize that what he was really pointing out was the date of the thread. The thread is from 2001. Making it 12 years old.

And I believe the person that responded back to this probably didn't look at the date of the thread and more than likely found it via a search saw it and thought there was still hope, which means that person is on a waitlist from last cycle.

If you did catch all this then sorry!