Private Forum/Anesthesiology Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SleepIsGood

Support the ASA !
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since the original Private Forum Thread is gone somewhere (and the search fxn is down) I'll repost this.

To this point I should have responded one way or another to EVERYONE that made a request to join. I apologize if I had gotten back to someone late. I have been away for a long time.

Thanks. And please, let me know if you haven't heard something.
 
SleepIsGood said:
Since the original Private Forum Thread is gone somewhere (and the search fxn is down) I'll repost this.

To this point I should have responded one way or another to EVERYONE that made a request to join. I apologize if I had gotten back to someone late. I have been away for a long time.

Thanks. And please, let me know if you haven't heard something.


Just noticed today that there is no link to the private forum on the anesthesiology main page. Is it temporarily offline or am I just too tired to see straight?
 
Why is there a private portion to anesthesiology? To be honest, I know I'll never get into it, but I still find it interesting to read information about..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trisomy13 said:
Just noticed today that there is no link to the private forum on the anesthesiology main page. Is it temporarily offline or am I just too tired to see straight?
There should be a link to it from the "main" graduate education page? I have a link to it from the anesthesiology main page. Tell me if you guys dont see it. Perhaps my 'moderator' screen is different from yours?
 
endotoxin said:
Why is there a private portion to anesthesiology? To be honest, I know I'll never get into it, but I still find it interesting to read information about..
Hey Endotoxin

There's only one way to find out if you'll get in. That's by trying.

Also. The reason it's there is so that issues that are 'sensitive' and are politically necessary can be discussed in private. As many of you know the AANA (the organizing body for CRNAs) have many public/private agendas. When things are discussed here, everything turns into a flame war. There are certain things that need to be discussed behind 'closed doors'.

The private forum gives anesthesiologists/residents/students an opportunity to openly discuss certain matters. We are still somewhat 'new'. I encourage all those interested to contact me.

Regards.
 
Many of you that read LeeBurnett's post on here and have requested membership via the CP>>>Group Membership method should have received an answer by now. I just got done granting access to the private forum for many of you all. If you have not heard anything from me, please PM me.

If you havent' requested membership and still would like to, please go to the 'sticky' entitled Anesthesiology Private Forum by Lee Burnett and follow the directions.


Thanks 👍