Where is Anesthesia Club / Private Forum Located?

Started by GERD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GERD

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep seeing mentions of the “Anesthesia Club” throughout posts within this forum, but I’m not sure where to find this. Is it the same thing as the “Private Anesthesia Forum”?

I have recently recently out to Arch Guillotti to gain access to the private forum, however responses have been slow. Based on his responses, I THINK I have been granted access, however, again, where do I go to actually enter the forum? I’m assuming there would be a new link at the top of the forum, but I’m not seeing anything different than before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!