Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my third year in AP/CP. So I am preparing to apply for fellowships.
What do you folks think about the fellowships offered at private labs ? I found out that places such as Phenopath(Seattle), Quest, Ameripath, GI pathology partners (Tennessee) offer one year fellowship in subspecialties. I don't know how good they are but maybe will be a good opportunity for people who want to find a job in private sector after the fellowship.
Any thoughts ? 😎
What do you folks think about the fellowships offered at private labs ? I found out that places such as Phenopath(Seattle), Quest, Ameripath, GI pathology partners (Tennessee) offer one year fellowship in subspecialties. I don't know how good they are but maybe will be a good opportunity for people who want to find a job in private sector after the fellowship.
Any thoughts ? 😎
