Professional Liability Insurance for Undergraduates

Started by aoiblue
Tags Tags
insurance
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aoiblue

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm doing a summer internship and they require proof of insurance. Unfortunately, my school does not provide professional liability insurance for pre-vet students. Is there somewhere I can get it?
Thanks!
 
Hello,
I'm doing a summer internship and they require proof of insurance. Unfortunately, my school does not provide professional liability insurance for pre-vet students. Is there somewhere I can get it?
Thanks!

Do they require proof of medical insurance or proof of liability insurance? Those are (quite likely) different policies...

Avma plit provides insurance for vet students but I don’t think/know if nonaffiliated can buy in