https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ArdentMed

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How I can help you succeed:
I am a Canadian med school student with multiple acceptances to medical and dental schools including the University of British Columbia and Manitoba. I have also interviewed at American schools including New York Medical College and St. Louis.

I know what it is like to go through the process of applying to medical and dental schools. I want you to succeed.

I am flexible and with my teaching style. Whether you need thorough explanations or feedback when doing questions, I cater well to the needs of my students.

Structure
Typically, I start off the sessions by reviewing questions that students have. Upon request, I also show students how to analyze difficult passages such as the biochemistry passages with graphs and tables. I always include how I would approach the questions as well. At the end of the session, I review weak spots with the student and give them a list of topics to review for next time. Let me know if you have any more questions.

-Score on the Medical School Admissions Test (MCAT): 517 (96th percentile).
-Score on the Dentistry Admissions Test (DAT): 23 (99th percentile).
-BSc. with a nearly perfect GPA.
-MCAT.
-DAT.
-Chemistry.
-Physics
-Biology.
-Organic chemistry.
-Biochemistry.

Locations: Flexible online sessions allow you to be tutored from the comfort of your own home.

Times: I have limited times available throughout the week such as Monday and Friday between 1-6 PM. Limited spots are also available over the weekend.

I am currently tutoring 11 students. I have 2 more spots.

When contacting me, please send me your availability and subject that you require tutoring in.