Professional MCAT and DAT Tutoring - 2 Spots Left - 5+ Years

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArdentMed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How I can help you succeed:
I am a Canadian med school student with multiple acceptances to medical and dental schools including the University of British Columbia and Manitoba. I have also interviewed at American schools including New York Medical College and St. Louis.

I know what it is like to go through the process of applying to medical and dental schools. I want you to succeed.

I am flexible and with my teaching style. Whether you need thorough explanations or feedback when doing questions, I cater well to the needs of my students.

Structure
Typically, I start off the sessions by reviewing questions that students have. Upon request, I also show students how to analyze difficult passages such as the biochemistry passages with graphs and tables. I always include how I would approach the questions as well. At the end of the session, I review weak spots with the student and give them a list of topics to review for next time. Let me know if you have any more questions.

-Score on the Medical School Admissions Test (MCAT): 517 (96th percentile).
-Score on the Dentistry Admissions Test (DAT): 23 (99th percentile).
-BSc. with a nearly perfect GPA.
-MCAT.
-DAT.
-Chemistry.
-Physics
-Biology.
-Organic chemistry.
-Biochemistry.

Locations: Flexible online sessions allow you to be tutored from the comfort of your own home.

Times: I have limited times available throughout the week such as Monday and Friday between 1-6 PM. Limited spots are also available over the weekend.

I am currently tutoring 11 students. I have 2 more spots.

When contacting me, please send me your availability and subject that you require tutoring in.

Members don't see this ad.