Program info for applicant--please help

Started by citarita
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

citarita

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Huy guys--Happy Thanksgiving to all. Had some quick ?'s I was hoping someone out there could answer.

Can anyone comment on the following programs?:

1) Albert Einstein--Jacobi
2) Nowalk, CT
3) Southern Illinois University
4) Oakwood, MI
5) Mount Auburn, Cambridge, MA

I realize everyone's busy w/ their own interviews , but I haven't found any "inside/LD info" on any of these places anywhere, and would truly appreciate any opinions from anyone that knows about these programs.
Thanks again!!! : )
PS--Has anyone heard from Georgetown?