Program options?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dextor2003

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just finished M3 and was wondering what might be some programs I should consider applying to.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Honestly you have a chance to sneak in a couple of competitive interviews. I'd say you have a chance at any of those places. Only the uber competitive spots are likely out of your reach (chop, bcrp, uwash, stanford, ucsf)

That being said top programs should not be where your target range is, they are reaches.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly you have a chance to sneak in a couple of competitive interviews. I'd say you have a chance at any of those places. Only the uber competitive spots are likely out of your reach (chop, bcrp, uwash, stanford, ucsf)

That being said top programs should not be where your target range is, they are reaches.

I would personally never presume anything based on your application. Just apply where you would like to go. The worse they can do is not invite you for an interview.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the insight.

Talk to your school's Pediatric Program Director. He or she should be able to give you honest advice about where you should consider applying, or where you are likely to get an interview invitation.