1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Program says "Incomplete Registration"

Discussion in 'ERAS, SOAP, and NRMP Match' started by Delacroix22, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Delacroix22

2+ Year Member

Just going through saving programs I will apply to once they are open. Several of my choice institutions, including one where I am doing an away rotation, its status says "incomplete registration" and I can not save it.

What does this mean?? Simply they need to fill out more paper work? Not accepting residents this year?... um

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CD125

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I think "incomplete registration" means they are going to participate in the match but just are missing some registration stuff, by Sept 15 they should be participating. I called one such program and they said they were definitely participating in the match and were unaware of the problem and would look into it. This is in contrast to some programs that explicitly say "not participating" on ERAS.

Delacroix22 likes this.
  4. Magneto1

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    So I noticed a program I will be doing an away at says "Not participating" but when I called they said they are, not sure how to proceed from here

5. AdmiralChz

AdmiralChz ASA Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    A few years ago during an ERAS update over the summer we accidentally had our status set to "not participating" for a few weeks in August. We got many frantic phone calls, but we eventually fixed the problem. So very possible it's a mistake, bordering on 100% incorrect if they tell you so.

mcl likes this.