Program says "Incomplete Registration"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Delacroix22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just going through saving programs I will apply to once they are open. Several of my choice institutions, including one where I am doing an away rotation, its status says "incomplete registration" and I can not save it.

What does this mean?? Simply they need to fill out more paper work? Not accepting residents this year?... um

Members don't see this ad.

I think "incomplete registration" means they are going to participate in the match but just are missing some registration stuff, by Sept 15 they should be participating. I called one such program and they said they were definitely participating in the match and were unaware of the problem and would look into it. This is in contrast to some programs that explicitly say "not participating" on ERAS.

Reactions: 1 user
I think "incomplete registration" means they are going to participate in the match but just are missing some registration stuff, by Sept 15 they should be participating. I called one such program and they said they were definitely participating in the match and were unaware of the problem and would look into it. This is in contrast to some programs that explicitly say "not participating" on ERAS.
So I noticed a program I will be doing an away at says "Not participating" but when I called they said they are, not sure how to proceed from here

So I noticed a program I will be doing an away at says "Not participating" but when I called they said they are, not sure how to proceed from here

A few years ago during an ERAS update over the summer we accidentally had our status set to "not participating" for a few weeks in August. We got many frantic phone calls, but we eventually fixed the problem. So very possible it's a mistake, bordering on 100% incorrect if they tell you so.

Reactions: 1 user