• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Programs not accepting apps 2006-07

About the Ads
D

deleted4401

New York Methodist won't be taking anyone this year as well.

Also, I believe that Henry Ford Hospital and SUNY-Downstate are not listed on ERAS, but will soon be activated later this summer/early fall as taking ERAS applications.

I can't believe I'm going to have to call ~50 programs to see if they are taking people this year!

Simul

SimulD said:
    I can't believe I'm going to have to call ~50 programs to see if they are taking people this year!
    Simul
    Hopefully if this thread gets going you won't -
    Maybe some of the residents who post on this board can let us know if their programs are not taking people?
    Thank you Steph for fixing the title!

stephew

SDN Super Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus
    15+ Year Member
    Jun 7, 2001
    Boston
    travel.to
      pikachu said:
      Hopefully if this thread gets going you won't -
      Maybe some of the residents who post on this board can let us know if their programs are not taking people?
      Thank you Steph for fixing the title!
      sure thing.
      Another recommendation: as folks adds to the list, you should copy and cut and paste it to the previous list like they did in the "interview" thread a few months ago. But remember to take out stuff if it turns out to be wrong or you might do others a diservice.

D

deleted4401

Hmm ...

Pikachu,

I called them, since they were still on ERAS, and the secretary told me that they accepting spots for 2006-7 (the current application cycle). However, she didn't seem to know what she was talking about - at first she said there were six spots! I don't know ...

How did you hear that they weren't talking spots?

Simul

SimulD said:
        Hmm ...

Pikachu,

I called them, since they were still on ERAS, and the secretary told me that they accepting spots for 2006-7 (the current application cycle). However, she didn't seem to know what she was talking about - at first she said there were six spots! I don't know ...

How did you hear that they weren't talking spots?

Simul
        The PD emailed me after I wrote to the contact address provided on ARRO. I think it was the secretary's address, but I got the email from the PD. it probably wouldn't hurt to double check.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.