-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Programs not accepting apps 2006-07
Started by pikachu
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
then you might want to edit the subject of your thread; it looks like you're naming programs who are accepting. up to you.
steph
steph
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted4401
New York Methodist won't be taking anyone this year as well.
Also, I believe that Henry Ford Hospital and SUNY-Downstate are not listed on ERAS, but will soon be activated later this summer/early fall as taking ERAS applications.
I can't believe I'm going to have to call ~50 programs to see if they are taking people this year!
Simul
Also, I believe that Henry Ford Hospital and SUNY-Downstate are not listed on ERAS, but will soon be activated later this summer/early fall as taking ERAS applications.
I can't believe I'm going to have to call ~50 programs to see if they are taking people this year!
Simul
SimulD said:I can't believe I'm going to have to call ~50 programs to see if they are taking people this year!
Simul
Emailing them might be another option. But don't send a mass email of course.
donepikachu said:it won't allow me to change the title in the list
sorry
Hopefully if this thread gets going you won't -SimulD said:I can't believe I'm going to have to call ~50 programs to see if they are taking people this year!
Simul
Maybe some of the residents who post on this board can let us know if their programs are not taking people?
Thank you Steph for fixing the title!
sure thing.pikachu said:Hopefully if this thread gets going you won't -
Maybe some of the residents who post on this board can let us know if their programs are not taking people?
Thank you Steph for fixing the title!
Another recommendation: as folks adds to the list, you should copy and cut and paste it to the previous list like they did in the "interview" thread a few months ago. But remember to take out stuff if it turns out to be wrong or you might do others a diservice.
D
deleted4401
Cornell (NY-Presbyterian) is not listed on ERAS, but will be ERAS-ready soon. They have a grand total of ... 1 spot for PGY-2.
Later,
Simul
Later,
Simul
Univ. of Utah Hunstsman Cancer Institute will be accepting 1-2 positions for that year.
visit http://radbio.net for reasons to pick Utah.
-Jonathan
visit http://radbio.net for reasons to pick Utah.
-Jonathan
D
deleted4401
Hmm ...
Pikachu,
I called them, since they were still on ERAS, and the secretary told me that they accepting spots for 2006-7 (the current application cycle). However, she didn't seem to know what she was talking about - at first she said there were six spots! I don't know ...
How did you hear that they weren't talking spots?
Simul
Pikachu,
I called them, since they were still on ERAS, and the secretary told me that they accepting spots for 2006-7 (the current application cycle). However, she didn't seem to know what she was talking about - at first she said there were six spots! I don't know ...
How did you hear that they weren't talking spots?
Simul
The PD emailed me after I wrote to the contact address provided on ARRO. I think it was the secretary's address, but I got the email from the PD. it probably wouldn't hurt to double check.SimulD said:Hmm ...
Pikachu,
I called them, since they were still on ERAS, and the secretary told me that they accepting spots for 2006-7 (the current application cycle). However, she didn't seem to know what she was talking about - at first she said there were six spots! I don't know ...
How did you hear that they weren't talking spots?
Simul
Is this Columbia or Cornell? I didn't think Cornell had a program.SimulD said:Cornell (NY-Presbyterian) is not listed on ERAS, but will be ERAS-ready soon. They have a grand total of ... 1 spot for PGY-2.
Later,
Simul
cornell does across the street from MSKCC interestingly enough.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 20
- Views
- 3K