Programs that BLACKLIST osteopaths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

H0mersimps0n

HMO CRUSHER
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please feel free to add, probably be a good sticky to help us not waste our $25 on application.

-Lenox Hill Hospital (admitted that PD does not accept osteopaths, interview them or allow them to rotate)

anyone else?

Save me some money...
 
I dunno about this.

I know Maimonides is anti-FMG/IMG for accepting/matching residents.
Could be anti-DO as well, but I can't back up that claim.
 
I dunno about this.

I know Maimonides is anti-FMG/IMG for accepting/matching residents.
Could be anti-DO as well, but I can't back up that claim.


Maimonides does have a few FMG radiology residents (and graduates) but no DO ones, if that's any sign.
 
They had no residents as FMGs, but they had some FMG attendings.

In the past they've had. But as far as I know they've had known in recent years.