programs with fellowships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 2 kids, a husband who will be graduating at the same time as me (MBA) and will be looking for a job. I would like to know if there is a website or if anyone knows a list of programs that offer all gas fellowships through their own program...I don't want to move everyone for just one year in case I decide to do one. Thanks for the help!

P.S. UTSouthwestern, is there a way of contacting you...I tried to before, but it didn't seem to work!

Members don't see this ad.

You may already know this but a lot of programs will list this info and contact people on their websites. Try Scutwork.com for individual programs.

Good luck.

I know that Penn has a very strong bias towards their own grads, especially in peds. They have this deal that, if you match in peds prelim and anesthesia there, you are pretty much guaranteed the fellowship. Sure, it's just a promise.... but it was still very tempting for me.

Overall, I think a lot of programs tend to favor their own for fellowship. Right now, the market is pretty good, considering the extra year or two of fellowship doesn't offer you much more in terms of salary.... and many folks just want to start making a dent in their loans and living a non-poverty life.