Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Waterlover

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a type of excel spreadsheet or something that discusses fellowship programs? Anyone who either did a rotation, interviewed and/or was a fellow at a program can share their experience/thought?

Members don't see this ad.

Not really, but there's this

Click on Fellowships and it will show a database. people are free to edit/update each program.

Really the best way to know about the fellowships is attending the AMSSM meeting, which unfortunately is virtual this year due to COVID. During those 5 days you literally can interact with alumni, fellows, PD's about programs and get a good feel for each one.

Reactions: 1 user
Not really, but there's this

Click on Fellowships and it will show a database. people are free to edit/update each program.

Really the best way to know about the fellowships is attending the AMSSM meeting, which unfortunately is virtual this year due to COVID. During those 5 days you literally can interact with alumni, fellows, PD's about programs and get a good feel for each one.
Thank you! One more question. Do you think there's anything I can do right now to improve my app with the COVID situation limiting a lot?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! One more question. Do you think there's anything I can do right now to improve my app with the COVID situation limiting a lot?
Learning more about anatomy is always helpful. Mastering physical exam, and knowing which exams to use to get the info you want is something you can work on now. Knowing innervations is also very important for MSK physicians. Also start thinking about some sort of research project you can work on now to hopefully present next year at a conference. Any sort of MSK based QI project or case report is fair game and will give you a leg up come application time.

Reactions: 1 users