Prometric center in houston on harwin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aisforangie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry this is a specific question, but has anyone taken their test at the Prometric Center on Harwin in Houston? I've been hearing horror stories about the different places and I just wanted to know if this one was decent... how is the condition (flat screen/lcd monitor, scratch paper or dry erase board...)

Or if you're from Houston but didn't take it at Harwin, how was it at your place?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I know this is old... but I'd like to bump this thread as I have the same question too.

Hey, if you're still interested, I just took the MCAT there yesterday. No complaints. Facilities and equipment were clean (e.g. keyboards, earphones), monitors were decent-sized LCDs, temp. control was great in the testing room, no outside disturbances on the date I was there. Immediate parking, restrooms, water fountains, and even a little courtyard were available in the complex. I took a break after every section and the staff was really good about getting me in and out of the testing area quickly. Overall, I recommend it.

Anyone else who has taken a test near Houston? My DAT date is coming soon, and I need some help choosing where to take it!