Prometric scheduling permit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I can't seem to find mine :confused: so do you guys know if I can print off a new one? I'm talking about the page we're supposed to bring with us on the test day.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, you can print off as many as you want. I am going to print mine maybe today; my exam is Tuesday. I just clicked on the link in the email they sent me back in January. If you can't find the email, I'm sure you could just login to their site and play around until you find it.

Yeah log in like you did to register and they will have a link where you can just print a new permit. The only bit of info I had a hard time digging up was the prometric confirmation number which they email you and you're supposed to fill that in on your scheduling permit.

Yeah log in like you did to register and they will have a link where you can just print a new permit. The only bit of info I had a hard time digging up was the prometric confirmation number which they email you and you're supposed to fill that in on your scheduling permit.

If you cant find the confirmation number or you never got it...Just call them (Prometric) and they'll give it to you! They actually are pretty friendly! Even wished me luck on my test! :) hehe

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, you can print off as many as you want. I am going to print mine maybe today; my exam is Tuesday. I just clicked on the link in the email they sent me back in January. If you can't find the email, I'm sure you could just login to their site and play around until you find it.
Yeah, I save tons of e-mails, so I have that. I'll do it when I get home. Thanks.