Prometric screwed my exam date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

INVOCATION

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to take the NPTE yesterday, but Prometric cancelled my test because the site did not have internet. Im rescheduled to take it tomorrow, will I be given the same test or a whole different test? I know it is semiscaled so would imagine getting a different test sort of unfair.

Members don't see this ad.

Was this the Prometric in Salt Lake?? I was in the middle of the GRE yesterday and the power went out. I lost everything on my exam.. You would think a place like that would have a backup generator or something. It's a joke. Good luck with your Exam

Was this the Prometric in Salt Lake?? I was in the middle of the GRE yesterday and the power went out. I lost everything on my exam.. You would think a place like that would have a backup generator or something. It's a joke. Good luck with your Exam

naw this was in southern california. I got an email at 10pm the night before the exam saying they cancelled my test and that I had to reschedule it. Yeah honestly, Prometric needs to do a better job. They actually wanted me to take my test mid August.. I told them hell no and that I want to take it this week.

Almost happened to me a few years back. Luckily they were able to get the network back up after a few hours delay. It sucks that the exam is so reliant on a system that is obviously unable to keep up with demands.