ProntoPass Math?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxGirl07042010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions on the prontopass math part? I plan on doing the 120 questions posted on the site, but I also have prontopass, so any opinions on prontopass math would be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

I thought pronto pass math was very thorough. If you can do all the problems in the math flash cards, you will not have any problems with the naplex math portion at all. If anything I think it might overprepare you, I also thought the APHA review book had a math section that was extremey helpful but not as detailed as prontopass. Good luck!

I focused mainly on prontopass math and I passed my NAPLEX. I think there were about 2-3 math problems I couldn't solve out of around 25 math problems I had. I think prontopass is the best practice for NAPLEX math.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used both pronto pass and the 120 calc.My impression is that prontopass was too easy . The 120 calculations is a good challenge. Your math questions may not be straight forward so prepare weel. This is why Buzz says to practice math daily. Math is weighted more and you could end up with 2 difficult math questions at the end.BUDGET YOUR TIME.

Is there an answer key or explanation of answers for the 120 calc? I don't see anything.. thanks.

Hey Starsweet...the answers should start in the middle of the document...let me know if you cant find them....or give me your email...ill forward them. Good Luck!