ProntoPass NAPLEX Combo Package & IL MPJE for Sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxPharmD1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
LOW PRICE!!! DON'T PASS THIS UP!

Hello,

I have for sale the ProntoPass Combo Package Version 9.12 (calculations, practice posters, quickcards, drug pronunciation software). It is in very good condition with normal wear (never folded). The math has been updated with 12 new cards which ProntoPass sent me a few months ago. There are a few cards (guessing 10-20 out of the 1000) that have some minute pencil marks on them which you can erase. The Top 200 Poster has minor tears which I taped up on the folded edges but is nothing big. I just want to make sure than any minor (insignificant) issue is covered before I sell this. I bought this for over $500 and am selling the whole set for $200 shipped!

I am also selling an IL ProntoPass MPJE for $60 shipped Version 10.6.1 in great condition (no bends, marks, anything). If you buy both the Combo Package and the Law I will sell for $250 shipped.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hi!is your prontopass and il mpje still available?..is the prontopas the 2010 version and also the il?where can i email you?thanks.

Both items have been sold. Thanks for looking!