Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to find some good materials to study for the NAPLEX. I had never heard of ProntoPass until recently. While on rotation, I met a student from another school who ordered ProntoPass because she heard from other students it was a good study guide. I looked at the ProntoPass website, and it looked a little questionable. I called the business as well, and the guy who answered the phone was not very helpful. It is pretty expensive, so I only want to buy it if it is truly effective. Has anyone had experience with ProntoPass, and would you recommend it as a sole study guide, especially for the updated NAPLEX?
Or should I stick with the traditional Appleton & Lange and APhA study guides? Thanks for your help! 🙂
I'm trying to find some good materials to study for the NAPLEX. I had never heard of ProntoPass until recently. While on rotation, I met a student from another school who ordered ProntoPass because she heard from other students it was a good study guide. I looked at the ProntoPass website, and it looked a little questionable. I called the business as well, and the guy who answered the phone was not very helpful. It is pretty expensive, so I only want to buy it if it is truly effective. Has anyone had experience with ProntoPass, and would you recommend it as a sole study guide, especially for the updated NAPLEX?
Or should I stick with the traditional Appleton & Lange and APhA study guides? Thanks for your help! 🙂