Proof-readers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ImmunoNut

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I know this has been done to death but I cannot find the official personal statement thread listing who is willing to proofread statements.

I am on my 5th personal statement and I think it's finally time that I just have someone proofread it because I'm driving myself crazy with all this re-writing. Is anybody out there available to proofread a PS?

I'll give you a cookie :)

Members don't see this ad.

Same here (need a proof reader) because I personally think my writing skills suck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry, I know this has been done to death but I cannot find the official personal statement thread listing who is willing to proofread statements.

I am on my 5th personal statement and I think it's finally time that I just have someone proofread it because I'm driving myself crazy with all this re-writing. Is anybody out there available to proofread a PS?

I'll give you a cookie :)

what kind of cookie?
ill read it man PM me

The mods are going to edit the existing PS guide thread to link to the thread of all the readers. Hopefully it'll make the thread easier to find.

Good luck!

I am willing to help you guys with your PS. The only price I ask is you will do the same for me when I need. Deal??? Just PM me:)