Proofread for Canadian Essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PubliusOvidius

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hope you're well! There doesn't seem to be much activity here, but I figured I would give it a go. I am applying to Canada this cycle and I recently wrote UofToronto's 4 brief personal essays, as well as the three autobiographical essays. I would be grateful if someone could lend me their eyes and give me their opinions on them :). You don't necessarily need any experience with applying to Canada.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

Hope you're well! There doesn't seem to be much activity here, but I figured I would give it a go. I am applying to Canada this cycle and I recently wrote UofToronto's 4 brief personal essays, as well as the three autobiographical essays. I would be grateful if someone could lend me their eyes and give me their opinions on them :). You don't necessarily need any experience with applying to Canada.

Thanks a lot in advance!
check the ps readers sticky: *~*~*~*~*~*Official Personal Statement Guide and Reader List 2017-2018*~*~*~*~*~*

Members don't see this ad :)
I've used this service before and it was great, but is it still appropriate for question-answer essays? These aren't the standard US PS's that I've written.
wouldn't the q&a be similar to the US secondary essays?

wouldn't the q&a be similar to the US secondary essays?
Some of them yes, some of them no. UofToronto this year is asking a 250 word essay advocating for the support of women's reproductive health impoverished countries :rolleyes:. But thanks for the advice! I checked it out all the same.

Canada is a great country for your education and future. Essay editing at Paperleaf is a great example! Our country is the best!