Prospectives/Students at MCPHS-Worcester Laptop Requirement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vietricester

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know if Worcester required a laptop, or it is essential to have one in the lecture hall? Thank you for the feedbacks 🙂
 
vietricester said:
Does anybody know if Worcester required a laptop, or it is essential to have one in the lecture hall? Thank you for the feedbacks 🙂

It is not required. Only 1 or 2 people ever bring one to class. Outlets are few and far between and there is no wireless network.
 
I bought a laptop like a year ago thinking I would need one for pharmacy school. Oh well, my computer is kinda old. Moving to worcester would be easier now that I have a laptop.
 
Yeesh, no wifi?! There isn't a school in AZ/West Coast that doesn't have blanketed wifi over campus...