Prospects of industry pharmacy in this current era of pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeful1994

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light onto the above...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm sure they vary by hospital

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Careful - if you are looking to apply, you may cause a flood of applications.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha the op got deleted after I warned of the flood of apps.

Dang it I should have quoted

Op was asking about a hospital in southern Cali that is hiring. Question regarded the culture in the building and any insight in general about the job. Can’t remember the name of the hospital.

Looks like she decided to keep it to herself. So selfish!

Reactions: 1 user
Op was asking about a hospital in southern Cali that is hiring. Question regarded the culture in the building and any insight in general about the job. Can’t remember the name of the hospital.

Looks like she decided to keep it to herself. So selfish!

Kaiser in SoCal

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
A recruiter just reached out to me about a job in SoCal. Not this one, though. Even though I am actively looking myself, I referred her to someone else - no way am I moving to SoCal! Oh, rather, I would move if they paid me healthy 8 figures, but something tells me no one is going to give me $20+ million per year... :laugh: Even I wouldn't.

A recruiter just reached out to me about a job in SoCal. Not this one, though. Even though I am actively looking myself, I referred her to someone else - no way am I moving to SoCal! Oh, rather, I would move if they paid me healthy 8 figures, but something tells me no one is going to give me $20+ million per year... :laugh: Even I wouldn't.

Just curious - what’s wrong with Southern California? I go there for Disney with the kids but that’s it.

I have visited LA on business several times, and I hate it, just about everything about it. San Diego isn't too bad, but still not my cup of tea. The climate, the people,,, meh. I would rather stay in the Northeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.