This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psychiatricks

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
NYC Hospital 1 vacant position for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow. General Psych, Peds, FM, IM residents welcome to apply

Minimum qualifications for Opportunity:

Interest in Psychiatry
Medical School Graduate
Passing all USMLEs, Step 3 preferred but not required.
At least 1 year of any Post Graduate Training.

Reach out for more information

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Wait what? An FM/Peds/IM resident can do a child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship?

Wait what? An FM/Peds/IM resident can do a child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship?
anyone can do the fellowship, but you cant get board certified in CAP without a psych residency. it's not unheard of for unmatched applicants to do a CAP residency and then apply for psych residency given how desperate these CAP programs are to fill.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone can do the fellowship, but you cant get board certified in CAP without a psych residency. it's not unheard of for unmatched applicants to do a CAP residency and then apply for psych residency given how desperate these CAP programs are to fill.
Where I'm at they actually did this with an addiction fellow. Person was an international who didn't match psych, came over and did an addiction fellowship, and is currently a resident. Kind of weird in OP's situation since they're requiring that the person has done at least 1 PGY year, but maybe looking for someone who completed a TRI year and still didn't match? Seems weird. Shrugs

I am interested in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship program. Is there a # or email I can reach ? Thank you.

NYC Hospital 1 vacant position for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow. General Psych, Peds, FM, IM residents welcome to apply

Minimum qualifications for Opportunity:

Interest in Psychiatry
Medical School Graduate
Passing all USMLEs, Step 3 preferred but not required.
At least 1 year of any Post Graduate Training.

Reach out for more information
I am interested as a FM PGY-1 to transfer to Psychiatry, pls give me info or # or email to reach on for details pls