Psychiatrists or PMHNP Curious About Locums?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brittneyxoxo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you hate your current job? Do you feel like you are being taken advantage of? Do you feel that the psych field is always about "who you know" and not "what you can do"? Are you being overused, working long hours, and underrated?
You should try locums work!
I know that sometimes locums don't have the best rap but I can't understand it! Who wouldn't want a job that pays for your flights, rentals, and lodging while you only concentrate on working your clinical skills and the most important work that is THE PATIENTS. In locums you have a contract that you always will have to fall back on. You show up to the job, work and leave!
I am a recruiter for Locums and I want you to give me the chance to show you what I can do for you.
The difference between me and any other recruiter that you have worked with is that I HAVE BEEN IN THE FIELD. I have my degree in psych and previous to this position I worked in many psychiatric facilities with many different populations and age ranges. I GET IT! I have been at the facility that changes management and suddenly you are miserable trying to document, prescribe, and see patients in 15 minutes while knowing that you are losing quality of care. I want to help you get out of that! Give me the chance to show you what you are worth! Let me show you what you can do clinically!
Reach out!
Brittney 774-317-3613:biglove:

Members don't see this ad.