Psychology Prereq question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoosier1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any additional psychology course be ok? My psych department offers human sexuality, but do you think this would look bad because it's not as challenging maybe?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if any additional psychology course be ok? My psych department offers human sexuality, but do you think this would look bad because it's not as challenging maybe?

Check with the school you are interested in applying to. They will generally have a list of acceptable "psychology-like" classes that will fulfill their requirements.

I honestly dont think they really care about what course you take... theres no way a school can know how challenging another schools courses are unless they sit in the class. They might have some prefereces in the style of course you should be taken, like maybe a psycho course in preception over social psycho? But all in all, its never come up for me in a interview and im a psych minor.