PsyD and PhD clinical training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engage it all you want. I may, or may not, find it interesting enough to respond to and/or debate with you about it.

Isn't that how message boards usually work? We don't comment on all threads-only ones we are interested enough in, right? Please note, I am NOT the one who brought up this topic, right?

I know how message boards work. I'm curious about how you work. I'd love it if what you said made sense. A topic comes up. You comment. People react. You say it's not interesting and that you won't comment. But you found it interesting enough to comment in the first place. It seems like if it was so boring you wouldn't bother to comment about not commenting. I'm guessing you just get cornered or get in over your head and do some hand waving about being bored or having rights or whatever.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since we're creating new threads, why don't we create a new "I want to argue with Erg" thread? Seems like it'd keep a lot more of the threads confined to the content of the original post.

For some reason, I pictured a "roast of erg" thread when I read this, lol...
 
I know how message boards work. I'm curious about how you work. I'd love it if what you said made sense. A topic comes up. You comment. People react. You say it's not interesting and that you won't comment. But you found it interesting enough to comment in the first place. It seems like if it was so boring you wouldn't bother to comment about not commenting. I'm guessing you just get cornered or get in over your head and do some hand waving about being bored or having rights or whatever.

The world is an imperfect place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.