Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need some advice on what specifically to major in for my undergrad.
I want to be able to get a bachelors in AT but also still be able to apply to PT schools for a masters program. My mindset is that both program over lap with a lot of the studies and I can go ahead and begin working after my bachelors (I know this is getting phased out in 5-7 yrs). I'm not sure if this is possible though or if people in the past have done so. I've heard of doing a dual degree on the graduate level (which I also plan on doing) but nothing for undergrad.
I want to be able to get a bachelors in AT but also still be able to apply to PT schools for a masters program. My mindset is that both program over lap with a lot of the studies and I can go ahead and begin working after my bachelors (I know this is getting phased out in 5-7 yrs). I'm not sure if this is possible though or if people in the past have done so. I've heard of doing a dual degree on the graduate level (which I also plan on doing) but nothing for undergrad.