Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am currently applying to physical therapy school and I have been trying to find a clear answer to this question. What is the process of renewing your PT license? Do you have to be currently practicing, take additional courses, etc.? Does this vary by the state you live in? And can you practice in any state once licensed?
Even if you are unsure, please comment your state and what you had to do to maintain your license through your career so far.
I want to become certified to practice canine rehabilitation, and may even decide to open my own canine rehab clinic some day in the future. I am just unsure about how the periodic renewal of practicing license works and if mine would be able to be renewed even if I was only practicing PT on canines but not humans.
I hope my question makes sense. Thank you in advance!
Even if you are unsure, please comment your state and what you had to do to maintain your license through your career so far.
I want to become certified to practice canine rehabilitation, and may even decide to open my own canine rehab clinic some day in the future. I am just unsure about how the periodic renewal of practicing license works and if mine would be able to be renewed even if I was only practicing PT on canines but not humans.
I hope my question makes sense. Thank you in advance!