PTCAS Acute Hospital Volunteer Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zoe117

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm in the middle of trying to add my hospital volunteering hours to the PTCAS observation hours page but I only have a signed copy from my volunteer coordinator and not a physical therapist. My volunteer coordinator was in charge of my hours and since there were so many therapists I did not always see the same ones. Can I still upload the verification of completed hours even though it is not signed by a physical therapist?
 
PTCAS states this under the application instructions:

"If an office administrator at the facility will verify your hours in lieu of the physical therapist, enter the name and email address for the office administrator."


I have had an occupational therapist who was the office administrator of a skilled nursing facility approve my hours, although I observed a PT and PTA.

I think we'll be fine