PTCAS Contradiction? Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dj2PT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Happy 4th of July Everyone!!
So I have a couple of questions.

First question is regarding the first picture. I finished the supplemental questions and picked the pre req classes for these two schools but I'm still not able to submit them, I was wondering if anyone here knows what I am missing
Second question is about the 2nd and 3rd picture.

The second picture states that courses that were repeated in different colleges don't count as repeated, the same for courses that you got a W in. Meanwhile the third picture contradicts that stating every course repeated should be deemed repeated. So I ask should i follow the second picture or the third?

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• ptcas schools.jpg
    ptcas schools.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 97
  • repeated courses.jpg
    repeated courses.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 101
  • repeated instruction.jpg
    repeated instruction.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 97
Happy 4th of July Everyone!!
So I have a couple of questions.

First question is regarding the first picture. I finished the supplemental questions and picked the pre req classes for these two schools but I'm still not able to submit them, I was wondering if anyone here knows what I am missing
Second question is about the 2nd and 3rd picture.

The second picture states that courses that were repeated in different colleges don't count as repeated, the same for courses that you got a W in. Meanwhile the third picture contradicts that stating every course repeated should be deemed repeated. So I ask should i follow the second picture or the third?
I would say the second picture. When you send over your transcripts it's gonna show you only took the course 1 time. I assume it's only a repeat course if it's at the same school

Reactions: 1 user
This is interesting. I checked out your photos and I have W's, but I am not putting those as repeated courses. Also, I have protested some grades that were over 10 years ago that were below a C and had those completely wiped from my transcripts. Don't know how they will be able to see those.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is interesting. I checked out your photos and I have W's, but I am not putting those as repeated courses. Also, I have protested some grades that were over 10 years ago that were below a C and had those completely wiped from my transcripts. Don't know how they will be able to see those.
When your match the courses to the schools pre reqs do you match the ones you got a w in as well as the one you got a grade in?

When your match the courses to the schools pre reqs do you match the ones you got a w in as well as the one you got a grade in?
My transcripts (4 schools) are arriving daily at PTCAS. I should know by next week, but so far I haven't even listed the W's. I have quite a few because of military training, deployments, etc.

Reactions: 1 user
My transcripts (4 schools) are arriving daily at PTCAS. I should know by next week, but so far I haven't even listed the W's. I have quite a few because of military training, deployments, etc.
So just making sure we're on the same page you e-submitted your application already?

No will be doing it next week. Sorry didn't clarify that earlier. May I ask you a question, did your PT's the ones you shadow have issues receiving the email to sign off your hours?

No will be doing it next week. Sorry didn't clarify that earlier. May I ask you a question, did your PT's the ones you shadow have issues receiving the email to sign off your hours?
One of the PTs didn't get the email. I've emailed ptcas but they haven't gotten back to me, I'm probably going to give them a call tomorrow. They're having alot of technical issues I notice this cycle

I'm not applying this cycle so those pictures look foreign to me, but if I had to guess, are there other parts of your application not finished-- like the main essay prompt, putting in grades, ect. that would keep it from being submitted?

Nah all of that's in. It's weird. Maybe it's cause I applied for the fee waiver and I'm waiting for their response. It's possible they disabled the submit button

To be able to submit your applications, those green bars have to be full and there has to be a check mark. If those bars are not full or you don't have a check mark, which is looks like either of those schools do, there is something missing in your application. Whether you are missing something in the school specific section or your general application, I don't know but something isn't completed.