Ptcas e submitted with mistake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovepixie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I AM FREAKING OUT!!! I was supposed to edit my coursework but I esubmitted by mistake. Has anyone had this experience and know if it can be fixed quickly?

Members don't see this ad.

Call don't email ptcas asap. Sometimes they fix it right away, sometimes they make you wait until AU in Dec. I errored when I submitted in July (last cycle) and was trying to apply for ED. They waited until after the ED deadline then made the adjustment. They told me they'd do it for AU so I was glad they did it earlier. Screwed up my ED GPA. But at least I didn't have to wait til AU.

Thank you so much. I had a school app due oct 15. I submitted way before then. Do they still see my app?

Members don't see this ad :)
Check out this link it is the manual for PT programs (not for applicants) THIS CYCLE. I found it helpful to have this little bit of insight. I can't ans your question off hand, or have time to review this link, but I think you might find something in it that explains what is seen when and all the updates the programs receive. Some things could be different this cycle. But PTCAS ans your questions when you call.

http://www.apta.org/uploadedFiles/A..._Resources/APTA/PTCAS/PTCAS_ProgramManual.pdf

Last edited:
I had this same issue. I realized 5 days after i E-submitted, that i had made a minor error. I emailed and called PTCAS-INFO. I talked to 3 different people on the phone and only 1 was really that helpful. The E-mail was almost completely generic and emotionless so i didn't respond back to it. The one person who was really helpful was able to guide me through things step by step and i was able to correct it that same day and re-submit but i lost my "spot in line" for official verification but since i had rolling deadlines post Oct 1st i figured it wasn't a big deal.

I definitely recommend calling them. This way they can get a feel for your emotion and urgency and hopefully they can sympathize in some way or another. E-mail takes the human element out of customer service. Good Luck I am sure things will work out.