PTCAS: Entering quarter hours in Coursework section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fatedcircle

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who has done PTCAS before, I need help & clarity on entering coursework onto the PTCAS system. My university was on a quarter system, so do I enter the Credit Hours for each course as shown on my transcript (ie: 4.0 units for a typical class)? Or do I have to convert these to Semester Hours?

I haven't been sure if the PTCAS system automatically converts the quarter hours to semester hours. I really don't wanna screw up here!
 
not sure, I think there is a pull down menu under "courses" that would allow you to pick "quarter." One in doubt call up PTCAS. They'll tell you exactly what to do.
 
I have a mix of semester and trimester... PTCAS has a pull down for semester selection: semester, quarter, trimester, etc. It converts it for you. 🙂