EHCAT4

2+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hello everyone.

I posted a couple of months ago about taking my GRE in July. Due to some issues that came up with internships and classes, I ended up taking it on August 19. Due to the way my clinicals started I had about a week to really study. I did not do as well as I'd hoped (297). I am applying to five schools and have everything completed on my PTCAS except GRE scores. Now I have time to retake it and still apply to three of the schools, but two of them have deadlines of October 2, so I know I need to be submitting my application soon. So I have a few questions.

1)Should into ahead and submit to the two schools with the scores I have? I have a very high GPA and prerequisite GPA and observations in many setting so I don't know how it'll play out.

2) If I submit now to those two, do I need to do anything special on PTCAS to submit to the other three?

3) The earliest I could take the GRE again in my area is septmeber the 14, meaning my scores wouldn't come until the following week (23ish-29ish) giving me days to get the scores to the schools. So can I submit the PTCAS without my current scores and then put them in once I get the next set?

4) Any other advice at all? I don't have much time to study but I know I'll do better. I'm good at math but timed math always kills me and it did here too.

Thanks in advance!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.