PTCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shark11289

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have designated the programs and payed the fee for PTCAS but I still haven't sent PTCAS my last transcript. So my question is does PTCAS need to process my fee and calculate my GPA before they will send out my application to the schools? I am worried because one of the schools deadlines is fast approaching and I am worried they won't have my application in time.

Members don't see this ad.

PTCAS will not process your application, calculate the GPAs, or send to schools until it has all of your transcripts. I had this problem when I e-submitted in August. PTCAS was missing one of my transcripts and would not process anything until they got it. It turned out that PTCAS had lost my transcript, which was under my maiden name, and they eventually found it when I contacted them through facebook. Once they had the transcript, my application was processed and sent to schools pretty quickly.

School deadlines are the dates that you need to e-submit by, so I think your schools will may accept your application even if PTCAS sends it to the schools later, as long as you e-submit by the deadline. Get that transcript sent soon!