PTCE for the Nov. - Dec. 19, 2008 window

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
L

Lo|a

for those who took the PTCE for the Nov. - dec. 19, 2008 window in Minnesota....has anyone gotten their scores back yet??? They told me that I should receive my scores in the mail by Dec. 29th and that I should not try to contact them for my scores until that date. Well, it's Jan. 7, 2009 and haven't heard anything back yet...I'm so anxious as I want to report my scores back to my work place....should i wait a few more weeks or should I go ahead and try to contact them for my scores???

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in California and haven't received score report yet. However, you can go to www.ptcb.org to check if you pass or not. They also say that it takes 3 weeks to send the score report.

I took the PTCE today, I didn't feel confident about the test. Most of the questions were guessed. So, when I finished the test, I got a piece of paper telling me the date of my test results will be avail and also on the piece of paper, it said result:pass??? That's not the actual result of my test, right?:confused: