Publications vs Research section on ERAS? - I am confused

Started by cards99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cards99

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I listed my publications under the publications section....

what do people usually put under "research"? seems redundant to put the same papers under the research section.... yet.... i have all this research which directly translated into publications...

anyone in the same situation?
 
So I listed my publications under the publications section....

what do people usually put under "research"? seems redundant to put the same papers under the research section.... yet.... i have all this research which directly translated into publications...

anyone in the same situation?
Under research put some details of your research projects not publications: e.g. in JUPITER study we tested if rosuvastatin would decrease cardiovascular events in healthy patients with high crp. I was the PI of this project blah blah blah...