PUERTO RICO acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoop44

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone on this site is going to Inter American U. I just got accepted and want to find out about living arrangements and all that stuff? I am going down there August 4th missing the first two days of orinetation b/c of my pre requesite class I am taking. Please let me know any info if anyone knows.

Members don't see this ad.

I know there's at least one classmate for you here... let's hope he/she checks in before you have to leave.

Congrats on your acceptance !!

cpw said:
I know there's at least one classmate for you here... let's hope he/she checks in before you have to leave.

Congrats on your acceptance !!

Congratulations on your acceptance. I've never known anyone to go to that school, but my friend is from there. She says that it is a beautiful country, and that you will have a great time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ryan_eyeball said:
Congratulations on your acceptance. I've never known anyone to go to that school, but my friend is from there. She says that it is a beautiful country, and that you will have a great time.

I wonder if you have to be able to speak spanish to get into the college of Optometry in Puerto rico.

hoop44 said:
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone on this site is going to Inter American U. I just got accepted and want to find out about living arrangements and all that stuff? I am going down there August 4th missing the first two days of orinetation b/c of my pre requesite class I am taking. Please let me know any info if anyone knows.
Hey there, i have a thread on here for all the incoming 1st years to kind of check in or say hi and give some insight to their game plan to moving over, etc. I will try to link it to ya

never mind..it looks as if it has been taken off. I will forward you all of the emails i have recieved from 2nd year pres.

hoop44 said:

I will be attending PR as a transfer student, and to answer your questions there are many local housing arrangement you can find just a few minutes walk from the school. I should be arriving there around the same time you are and you might even check to see if the dorms behind the school are avalible.

LibanOD31 said:
I will be attending PR as a transfer student, and to answer your questions there are many local housing arrangement you can find just a few minutes walk from the school. I should be arriving there around the same time you are and you might even check to see if the dorms behind the school are avalible.

ummmm the original post is from last year.. so probably not.

cpw said:
ummmm the original post is from last year.. so probably not.

:D