Purdue c/o 2026 Applicants

Started by bbardin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to visit this Friday (2/25)! I'm excited to meet everyone!!
did you receive any additional info after signing up for that date ? I emailed Lori today because on the SignUpGenious description said that they would give us more info once we selected a day but I haven’t received anything yet
 
So for the wait list, movement won't happen until after April 15th? Trying to see if I am understanding the email correctly..
 
So for the wait list, movement won't happen until after April 15th? Trying to see if I am understanding the email correctly..
They said the absolute earliest they will start calling people is April 12th, but the majority will probably be after the 15th, yes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who already had their preview day - do they send you a more complete itinerary with everything you'll be doing on campus? The only information I have is that the day starts at Lynn Hall in the morning, so I was hoping to get more information!
 
For anyone who already had their preview day - do they send you a more complete itinerary with everything you'll be doing on campus? The only information I have is that the day starts at Lynn Hall in the morning, so I was hoping to get more information!
Welp never mind haha, just got the email!
 
For anyone attending the preview day or that has already attended... what is the dress code? I'm from Florida so I'm struggling a bit on how to dress 😅
 
For anyone attending the preview day or that has already attended... what is the dress code? I'm from Florida so I'm struggling a bit on how to dress 😅
For the weather - layers are the most important thing! It is supposed to be chilly on Friday. Bring a nice warm jacket. If you want to walk around campus I'd recommend also bringing a hat and gloves, but it seems like we'll be inside for most of the day.
 
I understand that the majority of movement off the waitlist won’t happen until after the 15th but I was wondering if anyone has been called off of it yet? 😊
 
Hey all! My roommate was just pulled off of Illinois's waitlist so I have an opening in my townhouse next year. Text me at 812-549-2581 if you're interested!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! There's not yet a thread for 2027 so I thought I would ask my question in here. Did everyone who was accepted take 2 semesters of Biochemistry? My school offers Biochemistry I and II but I only took Biochem I, and their website states that the "course should be a complete upper-division course; half of a 2-semester sequence will not satisfy this requirement." Would this be a problem? My biochem course was 4 credits if that makes a difference.
 
Hi! There's not yet a thread for 2027 so I thought I would ask my question in here. Did everyone who was accepted take 2 semesters of Biochemistry? My school offers Biochemistry I and II but I only took Biochem I, and their website states that the "course should be a complete upper-division course; half of a 2-semester sequence will not satisfy this requirement." Would this be a problem? My biochem course was 4 credits if that makes a difference.
I only took 1 semester of biochem, but you can always reach out to the school to clarify.