You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Purdue c/o 2027 Applicants
Started by llamagirl620
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't think they said anything about it but last year we didn't have toDo they require us to submit official fall 2022 transcripts?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today's the day (hopefully). Good luck everyone!
How many people do they usually offer interviews to?
Anybody else sitting there just
I checked my email and I was rejected last year at 10:11 a.m. on a Monday. Hoping that doesn't mean we'll get them this coming Monday because I will combust waiting that long.
The email said we should know by the 16th so hopefully the odds are low 🙃What are the odds it’s not today?
Yeah and I’m sure they are leaving for the holidays so it has to be todayThe email said we should know by the 16th so hopefully the odds are low 🙃
equal to the odds of me melting into a puddle of goo and screaming into the abyss.What are the odds it’s not today?
We have got like 1 hour omgequal to the odds of me melting into a puddle of goo and screaming into the abyss.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS interview invite! Rejected from Florida a few hours ago so I needed this today lol
Oos rejected 🙁
OOS interview. Would anyone have the correct email address for admissions? [email protected] is what I've tried but I haven't received a response regarding course prerequisite questions. Is there a better address to use?
Last edited:
someday-dr
Full Member
OOS interview invite!! Sorry to everyone who got bad news, it only takes one yes. Keep trucking on
OOS rejected. Again.
OOS rejected.
dogtorabbie
Full Member
IS interview invite ! first time applicant ! Good luck everyone 🤍
I believe it's [email protected]OOS interview. Would anyone have the correct email address for admissions?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same. I was rejected from KSU and Mizzou as well. Each time you get rejected you lose more hope that the next one won't be a rejection.OOS rejection 🙁 this is my third rejection so not feeling great
Introvertedextrovert
University of Illinois c/o 2027
OOS rejection, I had a gut feeling about that one and it was honestly on the lower end of my list so I’m not upset. Good luck to those who got interviews!!
rejected things are getting depressing lol.
IS rejected 🙁
kara.mosier8
New Member
IS rejection, got an interview last year so I was a little taken aback. 🙁
Did you end up getting an email?I haven’t gotten an email yet :/
Yes, finally. I received an unexpected OOS invite.Did you end up getting an email?
That’s exactly how I’m feeling. I was denied from Illinois and Mizzou. It sucks 🙁Same. I was rejected from KSU and Mizzou as well. Each time you get rejected you lose more hope that the next one won't be a rejection.
OOS Denied
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Literally same! I was waitlisted last year and I wasn't prepared to do worse this year. I'm sorry it wasn't better news, hang in there!IS rejection, got an interview last year so I was a little taken aback. 🙁
Ugh I do not feel ready. I did horribly on the Casper and I worry I’m going to do just as badInterview is live and available to take!!