purdue college of pharmacy c/o 2015

Started by bongos
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm actually an international student (F-1), however I guess there is no difference between out-of-state and out-of-nation, lol.
My wife and I are flying Friday afternoon into Chicago, hiring a car and making a weekend out of it. We're going to check out potential places to live and see what type of housing we can get and for how much. Does anyone from West Lafayette know of areas around Purdue with 3 bedroom houses with yards which are in "nice" neighborhoods.

As for flights, obviously IND is closer and AA was cheaper when I looked. We're flying into ORD because we always fly with UA/CO, and Chicago suited us best (direct flights). I would just take the flight which suited my timeline best at the right price. Surely LAX would have a plethora of cheap flights to IND. Luckily you too can spend the weekend if you wanted 🙂
 
Cheers jfm5958,
It's good to know that the English quiz and oral test aren't too difficult (although it will be just as non-challenging to everyone else). Is it something similar to a scantron/fill in the blank? What do you have to do for the oral test?

Similarly, it's good to know that it's more than likely going to be a closed file interview. I would prefer to have an open file interview, however knowing that our interviewers don't know what we have already said in our applications allows us to reiterate our points without being redundant.

This is greatly appreciated jfm5958 🙂 If you're one of the upper classmen during the morning of the 28th, I look forward to meeting you.

The English quiz was a fill in the blank with a short (~3 paragraph) essay. The oral part I think was just a drug monograph. You go into a small room and read into a laptop with a webcam it's pretty easy. Also, I'm just a lowly P1 so I'll only be escorting people to their interview rooms and such. The P3s and P4s get to do the student panel.

Also, I saw your post about housing too. There really are no bad neighborhoods in W. Lafayette, but it's also more expensive than Lafayette. Having said that, there really is like zero crime in the area. There are a few areas of Lafayette (4th street area) that are a little less than desirable. If you plan on driving to campus everyday it's much cheaper to live in Lafayette than W. Lafayette.
 
Just got my invitation to interview! It's dated February 8th, from what I heard that's when they sent all the invites to Purdue students.

Farnsworth, I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a decent neighborhood in West Lafayette or Lafayette. There maybe some strange folks here and there, but on the whole, it is a very peaceful community and is relatively inexpensive. You'll probably see the price drop the farther the radius is from campus, so it all depends on how far away you are willing to live. Personally, I didn't want to have to worry about traffic or parking when I lived there, so I made sure I lived within walking distance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cheers guys!
Greatly appreciated. I'm sure I'm jumping the gun with my wife coming up with me for the weekend (as I'm nowhere near accepted yet). We're thinking about buying another place up there if we're going to live there for 4 years; so it's good to know that anywhere will be good enough with regards to crime (our biggest issue). I'm getting the sense that Lafayette/West Lafayette is pretty much a massive college town and Purdue "makes" the city.

The more I read about Purdue and (W) Lafayette the more I want to go there. I'm going to be so disappointed when I get shot down, lol.
 
any current Purdue students know if getting in-state residency is a tough task. do most students succeed in getting in-state after year?

if not, do you know if Purdue gives a lot of scholarships to some entering P1s? i feel 40k a yr on tuition alone is a lot of money (some private schools are cheaper than this lol)
 
any current Purdue students know if getting in-state residency is a tough task. do most students succeed in getting in-state after year?

if not, do you know if Purdue gives a lot of scholarships to some entering P1s? i feel 40k a yr on tuition alone is a lot of money (some private schools are cheaper than this lol)


Thanks for asking. I'm an out-of-stater and would like to know too. Based on the information on the Purdue Registrars web-site it seems like it could be difficult to establish residency. It would be nice to hear some success stories.

http://www.purdue.edu/registrar/Residency/Residency.html
 
Cheers guys!
I'm getting the sense that Lafayette/West Lafayette is pretty much a massive college town and Purdue "makes" the city.

I don't know if I would say that, you'll understand when you visit. I have a lot of family that grew up in the area and it has a rich history in commerce and industry because of its location where the Wabash and Tippecanoe river meet. It is not as prominent as it was in the past, but it is still prevalent. I would say Purdue is more like the crown jewell in an already well-respected city in Indiana.
 
Cheers indyroxfan, good to know 🙂
Although I'm not a fan of the weather, I am looking forward to exploring the area.

With regards to scholarships, I'm not certain about Purdue specifically. However, if they're similar to other state schools, there are an extremely limited amount of scholarships for P1 students. I can't find much about scholarships from Purdue's Pharmacy website, but other schools tend to give out scholarships based off your studies whilst in their program. So P2 and onwards are when they start to give out the $.
 
hope everybody is enjoying their week. i just have a few questions

1.) for any current Purdue pharmacy students/pre-pharm purdue students out there, if you do extremely well on the interview is there a good chance you will get admitted. or do they still look at the holistic approach and determines who get accepted that way?

2.) any recommendations for motels in the lafayette area?

3.) anybody know how difficult it is to get in-state residency? what steps need to be taken to get in-state tution?
 
I have a good feeling after my interview today. Was interviewed by one of the senior deans and a professor; they grilled me pretty good but I really think I did a good job of answering the questions. The only hiccup in the day was actually what should have been the easiest part, the oral recitation. It prompted me to talk about my favorite TV show, and I literally never watch TV. I ended up just saying I'm changing the question to "what's your favorite movie" and talking about the Shawshank Redemption, and I still managed to fumble through that a bit 😡 Overall I think it went well though.
 
Well guys....let us hear it!!!!!

How the interviews go???????????

Essay? Oral recitation? Tricky interview questions? All and all, how was the interview as a whole and any part of it you could of than better on??

What specifics would you recommend for preparation???


I really thought the entire interview process was pretty laid back and easy going. The interviewers seemed like they just wanted to get to know me and how I think. The oral recitation wasn't bad, even though there were words that were misspelled. The written quiz/essay were not hard either. Had a great feeling after I walked out of the building.
 
thought the interview was great as well. apparently the 1 minute video part was probably the place where I choked on since I was talking but ran out of stuff to say so it became awkward😕

i think i did above average on the grammar section and dont know if the essay is legit (you only have 15 min, don't know what you can possibly explain in that short amount of time)

the in-person was the best with a lot of good remarks from them imo.

the only thing that disappointed me was the in-state residency thing. after talking to the residency office it is basically impossible to gain in-state tuition. sort of sucks cuz purdue would cost me 160k in tuition alone. but if its the only school i get in, oh well

anybody here from the current pharmacy student panel about the study abroad in London for nuclear pharmacy. im interested in both nuclear pharmacy and study abroad so if any current Purdue pharm student can give me the links to that, it would be appreciated

hope everyone interview went well
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the only thing that disappointed me was the in-state residency thing. after talking to the residency office it is basically impossible to gain in-state tuition. sort of sucks cuz purdue would cost me 160k in tuition alone. but if its the only school i get in, oh well

It seems that alot of states are making it really difficult to establish residency, not just Indiana. From what I have read the Indiana law seems similar to KY. In Kentucky, you basically have to prove that you moved there for a reason other than to go to school. So, even if you buy a house, pay property tax, get a job, and pay income tax to the state, they still make you pay out-of-state rates. That's why I decided to withdraw from Purdue. I already have this problem with UK. Probably will get stuck at a "practical" in-state option.

Good Luck! I hope Purdue or another option works out for you.
 
I interviewed yesterday and not feeling too confident. My interviewees were near to impossible to get a smile out of; there just wasn't a personal connection. I heard from all the staff and upperclassmen that the faculty were easily to talk to etc. however, I didn't get to experience anything of that nature. I'm sure I did well, just not feeling the love like at other universities.

In saying that, I think the oral recitation was easy (even with spelling errors), the 1-min video was easy (actually stopped it a little early because I had finished what I wanted to say, not sure if that'll count against me), the english usage quiz was extremely easy, but I'm not too sure on the essay.

Purdue was my #1 choice, however I'm starting to doubt whether I should attend if accepted. Perhaps I put the school on a too high of a pedestal and it didn't live up to my minds expectations (not to take away from it's impressive research department).
I love their international pharmacy minor, which I intend on utilizing if I attend. Anyone else up for Kenya?

Either way, I'm sure anyone who got an interview here will end up studying somewhere (whether at Purdue or not). So, best of luck folks 👍
 
I interviewed yesterday and not feeling too confident. My interviewees were near to impossible to get a smile out of; there just wasn't a personal connection. I heard from all the staff and upperclassmen that the faculty were easily to talk to etc. however, I didn't get to experience anything of that nature. I'm sure I did well, just not feeling the love like at other universities.

In saying that, I think the oral recitation was easy (even with spelling errors), the 1-min video was easy (actually stopped it a little early because I had finished what I wanted to say, not sure if that'll count against me), the english usage quiz was extremely easy, but I'm not too sure on the essay.

Purdue was my #1 choice, however I'm starting to doubt whether I should attend if accepted. Perhaps I put the school on a too high of a pedestal and it didn't live up to my minds expectations (not to take away from it's impressive research department).
I love their international pharmacy minor, which I intend on utilizing if I attend. Anyone else up for Kenya?

Either way, I'm sure anyone who got an interview here will end up studying somewhere (whether at Purdue or not). So, best of luck folks 👍

oh snaps. you just read my mind, i have this "i dont feel happy attending here" attitude. apparently being top 10 school isnt everything. it was just the cold weather and out of state tuition that turned it off for me (i know it was snowing, but im from socal so im spoiled with the sun).

the crazy part for me is that i havent been accepted to any schools so i really shouldnt be picky, but i guess its gonna bite in the ***** when i get six rejection letters after interviews later this month:scared:

for those who liked purdue please dont take my impression of the school negatively there must be a reason why 800 out of state students apply here
 
oh snaps. you just read my mind, i have this "i dont feel happy attending here" attitude. apparently being top 10 school isnt everything. it was just the cold weather and out of state tuition that turned it off for me (i know it was snowing, but im from socal so im spoiled with the sun).

the crazy part for me is that i havent been accepted to any schools so i really shouldnt be picky, but i guess its gonna bite in the ***** when i get six rejection letters after interviews later this month:scared:

for those who liked purdue please dont take my impression of the school negatively there must be a reason why 800 out of state students apply here
Your interview was on the 25th right? My interview was yesterday, so I decided to spend the weekend up there to check out the place. I think I saw the entire town in 24 hours; Triple XXX and Harry's included (although I skipped the neon cactus, lol). Not much to do there other than study it seems, which isn't too bad considering Indy is an hour and Chicago is two hours away. One of our upperclassmen was telling us that she spent seven hours of her Sunday studying in Starbucks, and that was a typical weekend (other than Purdue sporting events).

The weather may have had an influence on how I felt about the University, but tuition costs isn't the end of the world (for me at least ... loans will be my friend). I imagine in Spring and Summer the place tends to liven up. However, I am considering a "lower-ranked" school over Purdue purely because I enjoyed the faculty/staff/atmosphere I experienced when there.

Considering you were selected to attend an interview at Purdue, it says something about your grades/application. Unless you're awkward in interviews, I doubt you will have to be concerned about being accepted somewhere 😉
 
I agree that Purdue is a little outdated in their interview practices, the content is rooted in a tried and true method of discovering talent that they started before a lot of other schools did. What they lack is the presentation most schools now put on for their applicants. Like I've said, Purdue keeps it "old school" in a good way. Think of it this way, anybody can put together a fancy power point presentation full of exaggerations on what the school can do for you, but what Purdue has done is clearly shown in the publications of the faculty and in the top recruitment of its alumni. I've been through this program and I can tell you that Purdue knows what they are doing when it comes to pharmacy education. As far as the town, welcome to Indiana, the place where people "settle down" in their twenties. I'm from Indiana and I take pride in the midwestern values we are rooted in, so if that bothers you, maybe you shouldn't go to Purdue. Keep in mind, your receiving an education in pharmacy not in how to go clubbing. I don't mean to be preachy, but I just want to get the point across that sometimes you need to be immersed in a culture before you see the true value in it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't judge a book by its cover.
 
I agree that Purdue is a little outdated in their interview practices, the content is rooted in a tried and true method of discovering talent that they started before a lot of other schools did. What they lack is the presentation most schools now put on for their applicants. Like I've said, Purdue keeps it "old school" in a good way. Think of it this way, anybody can put together a fancy power point presentation full of exaggerations on what the school can do for you, but what Purdue has done is clearly shown in the publications of the faculty and in the top recruitment of its alumni. I've been through this program and I can tell you that Purdue knows what they are doing when it comes to pharmacy education. As far as the town, welcome to Indiana, the place where people "settle down" in their twenties. I'm from Indiana and I take pride in the midwestern values we are rooted in, so if that bothers you, maybe you shouldn't go to Purdue. Keep in mind, your receiving an education in pharmacy not in how to go clubbing. I don't mean to be preachy, but I just want to get the point across that sometimes you need to be immersed in a culture before you see the true value in it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't judge a book by its cover.

I generally agree with your points. I'm from the mid-west too. However, I see the interview process as a two-way street. The school/employer interviewing me and me interviewing the school/employer to mutually determine if the situation is a good match for both parties. As part of the interview process, I need to get a general feel for the place to determine if it is really the appropriate place for me to spend alot of time and in the case of school, alot of money. If my feel/gut instinct for a particular place doesn't match my research, I would probably go to a place where I felt was a better match. Not disputing Purdue's rep, it speaks for itself. There are other schools that are comparable though. Everyone is different and I think it is reasonable for someone to conclude after visiting Purdue or any school, that it may not be the place for them.
 
I'm not saying the interview practice is outdated and I'm not looking for a fancy presentation. I would like a warm welcome and a proper conversation with interviewers; we might as well had the entire interview with a computer and camera. I think the interview practice had the wrong idea. As opposed to purely focusing on what we literally said, it should have focused on how we presented ourselves, in a natural environment a professional pharmacist would encounter; to ensure the people on paper (academic capability) will make a good pharmacist (personal capability).

You have been through this program? You mean the pre-pharm program (maybe BSPS), right? Because I'm certain the pre-pharm and PharmD programs aren't entirely the same. I can clearly see you take pride in Indiana/Purdue and I wasn't attacking the education level (I actually even praised it in a previous post, because Purdue clearly deserves it), however education isn't the only thing people look at when deciding a school.

As an aside, I skipped (purposely avoided) the neon cactus, clubbing is definitely not my scene. A mate of mine attended Purdue for 6 years and said I had to go to Triple XXX, Harry's and the neon cactus, because (as he claimed) that's all there is to do in (W) Lafayette.
I also think to judge a book by it's cover phrase is used for people who have never experienced something and pass judgments based off what they see from a distance. I spent a weekend there and was just telling it how I saw/felt it whilst there. If I offended you somehow, I'm sorry.

The two-way street is a great analogy. I wish I got to experience what the upperclassmen and interviewers said with regards to the faculty easy to be reached/friendly/etc. From what I heard, I didn't get to see/experience any of that. It's as if the admissions crew have kept potential students at bay from anyone who could give a positive view of the school. It may not be a good fit.

Personally I'm torn between choosing a school with an amazing track record, which I can almost guarantee to open up doors in the future, or another well known school (not known for pharmacy though), which does have that personal connection (even so much as that the director of admissions and some of the staff knew me as soon as I walked into the door). So if I'm fortunate enough to be accepted at Purdue, I'm going to have to make a decision with what I've been presented with; maybe make another trip to Purdue to reevaluate.
 
Prof Farnsworth,

I believe it all depends on who you interview with at each school. My Oklahoma interview was warm and welcoming. It definitely made me feel like the profs and staff were there to make us the best pharmacists we could be. My Iowa interview on the other hand was the exact opposite. The interviewers did not seem prepared. The line of questioning was erratic at best. I felt like I was more if a bother to them than anything else. I think this latter experience is what you may have had at Purdue. Just so you know, not everyone at the campus is that way. My interviewers were very welcoming and made everything feel like a conversation.

As far as life outside the campus... It is limited. There really isn't a lot to do in the winter, but things do awaken once it gets warmer.
 
I think everybody is making very valid points. I'm certainly not offended by anything said, the point of these boards is to speak your mind. I just felt a wave of antipathy towards Purdue and felt my opinion may be valuable. I graduated from the BSPS program several years ago in its infancy. It was a great program, but I reevaluated my goals and determined that I wanted a PharmD.

Bottom line - Purdue has a solid college of pharmacy and personally, I had plenty of fun while attending there.
By the way, if your from Houston, you may be seeing the current pride and joy of Purdue coming to your town in about a month at the final four. Boiler Up!
 
chstrainer13, well you know the other school I'm considering is OU; better known for football than pharmacy. On the plus-side, they also have a nuclear pharmacy program on-site, international programs, and the school is in the middle of a medical center 🙂 They just don't have world-class research professors 🙁

BSPS from Purdue and you're not working for Eli Lilly? Wanting more patient interaction? Are the BSPS professors the same?
Unfortunately I'm not a major fan of basketball. I literally live down the road from the complex where the Final Four is played and I hate the traffic it produces (but it does bring in revenue to HTown).

Fortunately I know at least 1/4 (maybe 1/2) of the people interviewed at Purdue are in the same boat as me. So we're going to be judged on the same playing field. If I'm accepted to Purdue, I think I'll make another trip up north to ease my mind one way or another.
 
I do work in industry, but not at Eli Lilly. I have a decent job, but I just wasn't sure how much farther I could take it and without going to much into my life story, I basically wanted to be in a profession where I was more involved with people and the community.

When I was at Purdue the majority of my classes were with PharmD. students. I believe this has and will continue to change more and more as time goes on, but there will always be a mix of students in some of the classes.
 
Did anyone ask while they were down at Purdue about how long it would take for us to hear back about the interview decisions? I know there's a general time line on their web site but things were run a little different this year. Just wondering, thanks.
 
Did anyone ask while they were down at Purdue about how long it would take for us to hear back about the interview decisions? I know there's a general time line on their web site but things were run a little different this year. Just wondering, thanks.

I believe the professor who interviewed me mentioned that it will be the last week or end of March.
 
I believe the professor who interviewed me mentioned that it will be the last week or end of March.

Thank you. How did your over experience go? Was there any part in particular that you felt uneasy about? I was on the 25th with the 11:15 interview.
 
Thank you. How did your over experience go? Was there any part in particular that you felt uneasy about? I was on the 25th with the 11:15 interview.

I also interviewed on the 25th and I had a great experience @ Purdue. However, I kinda felt like they kept asking me the same questions again and again for some topics.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interviewer explained to me that the admissions committee get together mid-March and we'll be finding out late-March (early-April the latest).

I was just thinking there were 8 interview time-slots per day, 6 days of interviews, and hypothetically 4 people interviewing = 192 interviewees. Well beneath the ~275-300 on their website.
This is a pure hypothetical situation if everyone showed up to their interviews (which we know isn't true), and there being 4 people per slot.
I'm curious how many people were interviewing at the same time as everyone (as in, your time slot?). I interviewed on the 28th and there were 4 of us during my slot (and no one was absent).
 
I was just thinking there were 8 interview time-slots per day, 6 days of interviews, and hypothetically 4 people interviewing = 192 interviewees. Well beneath the ~275-300 on their website.
This is a pure hypothetical situation if everyone showed up to their interviews (which we know isn't true), and there being 4 people per slot.
I'm curious how many people were interviewing at the same time as everyone (as in, your time slot?). I interviewed on the 28th and there were 4 of us during my slot (and no one was absent).

There were about 12 people in my student panel discussion (12x8x6= 576) I like your numbers a lot better! I'm a Purdue alum and it is my first choice.
 
There were about 12 people in my student panel discussion (12x8x6= 576) I like your numbers a lot better! I'm a Purdue alum and it is my first choice.
Cheers spdkoo,
I think the 12 may have been 6x2, as the upperclassmen met with 2 time slots at the same time. Then we split into the oral/written/etc tests (6 folks) and the interviews (6 folks).
Which would leave us with a reasonable 288. I thought it was weird when there was only 8 (4x2) of us during our upperclassmen meeting 🙂
 
My interviewer said they are interviewing ~300 people. About 6 ppl per time slot sounds right.
 
I had my interview at Purdue and I have been following this thread for some time. I was wondering if/when people have received acceptance/denial to Purdue as they are my number one choice. I have applied to and interviewed at 4 schools but really want to get into Purdue. I already hold two undergraduate degrees . . . one in Chemistry and one in Biology . . . I am an Indiana resident. I am starting to really get impatient. I called Purdue and talked with a lady there, she said that the admissions committee is going to meet on 3/10 (tomorrow). :scared:

Here is my personal information: science GPA: 3.91, overall 3.84 . . . did not take the PCAT as I am sick of taking entrance exams (took the MCAT and DAT, did very well, and after my shadowing decided I did not want to go into those areas and I did not even apply to schools). So, I shadowed pharmacists . . . loved it . . . everything about it . . . and decided to apply to pharmacy school. Here are the schools I have applied to in addition to the current status:

UOP - interviewed, accepted
UCSD - interviewed, denied
WSU - interviewed, accepted
Purdue - interviewed, waiting . . . ugh

Purdue is my number one choice as it is close to home, but UOP is my number two choice and is only a three year program (extremely appealing to me to be done with school in three years).

If anyone hears back from Purdue . . . please let me know.
 
Last edited:
Oh, here might be something that everyone would want to know. After I was done interviewing they told me the following: 160 people will be accepted into the program 🙂, 80 people will be placed on a waiting list :scared:, and the remainder will be denied 👎. They also said that last year 40 of the 80 people on the waiting list were admitted to the program.

Waiting is the hardest part, but I have done all that I can to do the best that I can . . . I can not go back and change anything.

Waiting is not fun at all . . .
 
Waiting can make you anxious, but keep in mind, the tough part is over. Now you can relax a little and get back into your normal routine. If you don't get accepted (and by your stats I would be surprised if you didn't) a least you have a place to fall back on and that might be an exciting new experience in a fascinating new place.

Keep positive, whatever will be will be.
 
I had my interview at Purdue and I have been following this thread for some time. I was wondering if/when people have received acceptance/denial to Purdue as they are my number one choice.

My interviewers said letters will go out between Mar 24- April 1. I assume they'll be snail mail, though.
 
Oh, here might be something that everyone would want to know. After I was done interviewing they told me the following: 160 people will be accepted into the program 🙂, 80 people will be placed on a waiting list :scared:, and the remainder will be denied 👎. They also said that last year 40 of the 80 people on the waiting list were admitted to the program.

Waiting is the hardest part, but I have done all that I can to do the best that I can . . . I can not go back and change anything.

Waiting is not fun at all . . .

wow 200 total accepted, out of 290-300 thats like a 67-69%, much higher than a lot of other schools out there.

how much is the writing and the video section worth? I felt like a stuttered on the video (dont what to say after saying something for like 30 seconds) and the essay I felt like wasnt good enough.

I felt pretty confident on the interview, lots of nods and "you're right" comments from the interviewers, unless they're faking it haha (this was probably my best interview out there so far)
 
wow 200 total accepted, out of 290-300 thats like a 67-69%, much higher than a lot of other schools out there.

how much is the writing and the video section worth? I felt like a stuttered on the video (dont what to say after saying something for like 30 seconds) and the essay I felt like wasnt good enough.

I felt pretty confident on the interview, lots of nods and "you're right" comments from the interviewers, unless they're faking it haha (this was probably my best interview out there so far)

They are not accepting 200 people, I merely stated that around 40 people on the waiting list are admitted. This means that 40 of the original 160 people refuse Purdue . . .

Also, I am pretty sure that all of the people interviewing did feel like they made some kind of mistake. I am sure that the admission committee realizes that people are extremely nervous and give some kind of grace to the interviewer, at least I hope so.
 
hi, i was interview on the 25th, too. I am really really anxious, right now. Purdue is my number one choice. However, I think I didn't show that very well during the interview. 🙁

So, is it mean we should hear back from them before april 1st?
I wondering how it looks for out-staters. I'm from socal, too. Waiting really sucks. I am about to finish my winter quarter. I wondering if I should try to get my grades in before the decision maybe increase my chance a little? (if I can get all As)

As you can see, I am really getting anxious now. but i'm afraid to contact them.:scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats man. you mind giving your stats

also they sent the mail a little earlier this time. I was told March 25th, oh well hoping for luck on the west coast mail.



Academics
Cycle Applied for: 2011
Highest Degree Obtained / IP: B.S. in Athletic Training
Undergraduate School: Indiana State University
Major: Pre-Pharmacy
Minor:
Overall GPA: 3.3
Science GPA: 3.34
PostBac GPA: 3.92



PCAT
Composite Score: 88
Verbal Ability: 92
Biology: 84
Reading Comprehension: 87
Quantitative Ability: 78
Chemistry: 77
Writing
Conventions of Language: 3
Problem Solving: 3

Personal
Gender: Male
Age: 31
Ethinicity: White
Residence: Indiana
Pharmacy Experience: No
Pharmacy Technician License: No
ECs/Volunteer/Work/Shadowing/Leadership: Worked as a Certified Athletic Trainer for 5 years, hold a current national certification in Athletic Training, job shadowed at a hospital and a retail pharmacy, volunteered at various community events.
 
sorry to ask again, but is it in big envelope or small envelope? wonder if they give out waitlist letters right now as well?
 
I'm accepted to Purdue's College of Pharmacy!!!!
Congratulations! I got my acceptance too! Four more years in boilermaker country. It is good to see somebody else over the age of 25 accepted. I look forward to meeting you and all my future classmates. It's going to be exciting! Boiler Up! (and Go Horse!)