Purdue Pharmacy Class of 2022 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IceOtope

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!
I haven't seen many threads for Purdue COP so I thought I'd make one for their upcoming interview sessions.

I received my interview invitation in the mail today (02/01/18) scheduled for Feb 19th.

I'm in-state but will be getting my undergrad degree from a private college. 2 years pharmacy experience. 3.7sGPA, 3.7cGPA. I realize most of the admitted students are from the Purdue-West Lafayette campus, but thought I'd make this thread anyway. Who else is interviewing Feb 19?
 
Hello all!
I haven't seen many threads for Purdue COP so I thought I'd make one for their upcoming interview sessions.

I received my interview invitation in the mail today (02/01/18) scheduled for Feb 19th.

I'm in-state but will be getting my undergrad degree from a private college. 2 years pharmacy experience. 3.7sGPA, 3.7cGPA. I realize most of the admitted students are from the Purdue-West Lafayette campus, but thought I'd make this thread anyway. Who else is interviewing Feb 19?

Hello!
I am in-state as well. I have an interview scheduled for Feb 23rd