pWWants are people too [Town wins]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is the most anticlimactic d2 yeet close ever

Members don't see this ad.

It was nice meeting the people I didn't know and seeing the people I did know again. See you in spec

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It was nice meeting the people I didn't know and seeing the people I did know again. See you in spec
This is such a nice way to go on. I like you a lot. Can we play again together sometimes pls?

This is such a nice way to go on. I like you a lot. Can we play again together sometimes pls?
Thanks, and I'd like to! I don't have a lot of time to play mafia these days but I would like to play here more.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Thanks, and I'd like to! I don't have a lot of time to play mafia these days but I would like to play here more.
You have been great. Even with the pressure you’ve been fun to play with and I’ve tried not to scare you off by repeatedly stabbing you with my sharp question stick.
I’ve had some people say I can be too much so I tried not to be :D

But also everyone sort of agreed
I didn’t have to convince anyone
It coulda been worse

You have been great. Even with the pressure you’ve been fun to play with and I’ve tried not to scare you off by repeatedly stabbing you with my sharp question stick.
I’ve had some people say I can be too much so I tried not to be :D

But also everyone sort of agreed
I didn’t have to convince anyone
It coulda been worse
you guys have a lot of sharp question sticks tbh, but I'm used to it. I may not remember to answer every question (and I didn't dodge any, I just forgot to answer some) but I like that this game was alive. You didn't scare me, I liked playing with you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Good luck town. If the game doesn't end here I think it might be JJJ or kaydubs.

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
At least I correctly got PR vibes from Clem. I'll be curious to see what he was.

Day 2 has ended. Thunal33 was eliminated. She was magnolias.

Mafia 2-shot Roleblocker

magnolias.png

Place the magnolias in a bagnolia, for you have killed them. Clean up the mess with a ragnolia, and mark the crime scene with a tagnolia. The flagnolia flies at half-mass in memory of Thunal33. This isn't a gagnolia, and stop short of giving yourselves a finger wagnolia. Don't let your smiles sagnolia. Were it only that we could have seen a wolf bragnolia, but this ragnoliatagnolia gang of town scalawagnolias has won the game.

Thanks for playing!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Animal Midwife was a 2-shot Motion Detector (visited moonstermash on Night 1).

Clem J was a 2-shot Doctor (holstered on Night 1)

Everyone else was Vanilla Town.

• Love
  • Wow
gg everyone! Well, was expected when I tried to go all in saving PSV since I thought I'd just be outed by mech or PoEd if I tried to survive by myself. I'd rather lose spectacularly and quickly. I did roleblock Clem n1 at least (if that was correct).

I would like to play here more and you guys seem like a nice group!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
gg everyone! Well, was expected when I tried to go all in saving PSV since I thought I'd just be outed by mech or PoEd if I tried to survive by myself. I'd rather lose spectacularly and quickly. I did roleblock Clem n1 at least (if that was correct).

I would like to play here more and you guys seem like a nice group!
Oh okay lol sounds good.
I totally get that. Go big or go home!

Ohhhhh GGs! Well played til the end thunal , you had it really rough everyone was so so towny

I think Clem holstered by mistake but was the right move since they were blocked looool

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Even if the game was short-lived, I am very pleased that Thunal got to play with you fine SDN folks. I hand-picked her as an invitee because she is both an absolute gamer and a big pleasure to play with. She gave Day 2 her best shot under huge duress. She always respects the game.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
@Santygrass told you I was village
That eod is never wolf samac

Sorry but I had to cover every world possible pls.

The Thunal/Clem/Samac Winning PoE felt perfect.

AM with the motion detect also having the clear on moon, we were very good positioned, goated town. Thats the power of PLANTS with santyGRASS on their side :hmmyes:

Sorry but I had to cover every world possible pls.

The Thunal/Clem/Samac Winning PoE felt perfect.

AM with the motion detect also having the clear on moon, we were very good positioned, goated town. Thats the power of PLANTS with santyGRASS on their side :hmmyes:
I wish she woulda hard cleared me cause my stress levels didn’t need a misyeet on me

@Animal Midwife just curious how were you reading me? We never really talked about it

Even if the game was short-lived, I am very pleased that Thunal got to play with you fine SDN folks. I hand-picked her as an invitee because she is both an absolute gamer and a big pleasure to play with. She gave Day 2 her best shot under huge duress. She always respects the game.
Thank you and thanks for inviting me here!

I thought about flipping Thunal as mafia and then saying "Night 2 is underway" just to be a troll.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I wish she woulda hard cleared me cause my stress levels didn’t need a misyeet on me

@Animal Midwife just curious how were you reading me? We never really talked about it
I don't remember tbh

I was lying my way through reasoning every cycle and getting away with.

• Haha
I'm trying to invite everyone to TOT chat, but it is limiting me to 10-11 people for some reason. Maybe one of you friendly mod types knows how to do it?

Thanks for playing, y’all!!

Congrats on the stomp!!

@JaggedJimmyJay , you know how wonderful I think you are. Thank you for being such a fantastic co-mod :biglove:
Thanks for your dedicated efforts, your fantastic plant choices, and for giving me an excuse to hang out with kaydubs. ❤️

• Love
This is my problem I get emotionally attached to people and just want to play because I like them.

I’ll never d1 vote AM
I have d1 voted April and it’s usually bad so I won’t vote there.
PSV is my wolf child and I’d be hard pressed to d1 her.
So those 3 are really off the table for me.
I’d never d1 the new guy to the site.
so in a real world d1 I’m working in a realm of Clem/genny/santy/moon
And one hasn’t even posted
*cough*

Yeah
Those are bad decisions samac

Also still got it *dab*

• Haha
Fifteen, I always enjoy playing with you Thun!

• Love
  • Haha
Not after you shoot it smh

• Haha