You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
pWWants are people too [WW sign-ups]
Started by Jagged Jimmy Jay
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes pls
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yas
Play:
April
Clem
PSV
@genny
Sub: @WildZoo
TOT: @supershorty ?
April
Clem
PSV
@genny
Sub: @WildZoo
TOT: @supershorty ?
I'm in and such.
I bet @supershorty will play.
Oh but no cuz I retired into retirement to be retired with my tired retired retirees who are retired in the retirement home for retired people
I bet supershorty will play.
Oh but no cuz I retired into retirement to be retired with my tired retired retirees who are retired in the retirement home for retired people
I bet supershorty will play.
No pressure.
All pressure. Exclusively pressure.
No pressure. You have occupational duties.
Last edited:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
THIS IS VERY MIXED MESSAGINGI bet @supershorty will play.
Oh but no cuz I retired into retirement to be retired with my tired retired retirees who are retired in the retirement home for retired people
I bet supershorty will play.
No pressure.
All pressure. Exclusively pressure.
No pressure. You have Columbus duties.
does that mean you're playing or totting?Am potato
yes pls will playPlay:
April
Clem
PSV
@genny
Sub: @WildZoo
TOT: @supershorty ?
Am playtatodoes that mean you're playing or totting?
Play:
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
@Santygrass
Sub: @WildZoo
TOT: @supershorty
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
@Santygrass
Sub: @WildZoo
TOT: @supershorty
In pls yes and ty .
Already am grass so the plant part is covered
Already am grass so the plant part is covered
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Note I will play if game starts after the 7th but yeah. Otherwise sub!Play:
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
@Santygrass
Sub: @WildZoo
TOT: @supershorty
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tot pls
Tentatively Jay and I would like to start game on MONDAY but can delay for sign ups. Feel free to invite others and send tags
Just think about what might happen if you don't play.
Think about it.
Think about it.
I can play. I guess.
Wheee
Wheee
Play:
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
@Santygrass
samac
Sub: @WildZoo
TOT: @supershorty
Barks
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
@Santygrass
samac
Sub: @WildZoo
TOT: @supershorty
Barks
Nine players would be an ideal minimum for a playable game. Two more (or even more)!
Please do not slaughter me if my meta seems off this game. I may have forgotten how to do it.
Tot me, please!
I'm snooping around for some good people around the Mafia community to participate in our little game here.
Play:
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
@Santygrass
samac
Sub: DubZ
TOT: shorty
Barks
moonstermash
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
@Santygrass
samac
Sub: DubZ
TOT: shorty
Barks
moonstermash
Welcome, Thunal!
Hi @Thunal33 ! Excited to have you with us 

I have been assured this is now a 48/24, and since no one else is heroing, I will. 😎
Play:
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
Santygrass
samac
Thunal33
moonstermash
Sub:
DubZ
TOT:
shorty
Barks
Play:
April
Clem
PSV
genny
AM
Santygrass
samac
Thunal33
moonstermash
Sub:
DubZ
TOT:
shorty
Barks
48/24?
oh no
oh no
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Indeed! While I recognize 36/12 was the more popular choice, 48/24 is the only way to get us a full game. In the end that just means longer brain breaks and time to enjoy the summer breeze.
Ideally we can begin this on Thursday the 4th (let's aim for 5:00 PST / 8:00 EST, though I will verify this with kaydubs and we'll finalize a time). If anyone has immediate concerns please let us know!
Yay game
Ideally we can begin this on Thursday the 4th (let's aim for 5:00 PST / 8:00 EST, though I will verify this with kaydubs and we'll finalize a time). If anyone has immediate concerns please let us know!
Yay game
On 48/24. If you don’t receive your tag in the roster, please let me know. And if you are no longer available (or won’t be on Thursday), please notify us.
Play:
@Aprilthearab
@Clem J
@potentialsheltervet
@genny
@Animal Midwife
@Santygrass
@samac
@Thunal33
@moonstermash
Sub:
DubZ
TOT:
shorty
Barks
Play:
@Aprilthearab
@Clem J
@potentialsheltervet
@genny
@Animal Midwife
@Santygrass
@samac
@Thunal33
@moonstermash
Sub:
DubZ
TOT:
shorty
Barks
Thanks for stepping in, @moonstermash ! 

Role PMs out, if you didn’t get one, you aren’t playing
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K