1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Q about MCAT curve

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by pbehzad, Apr 19, 2004.

1. pbehzad

pbehzad Faddayy
    7+ Year Member

I am wondering if the MCAT is curved more than the scale they use for the AAMC practice tests, such as a 51-54 in PS is a 9. I know it depends on the test, but I was thinking that the MCAT may be more curved than the practice tests, and I just wanted to know if anyone knew (especially people who have already taken this damn thing before).

Thanks.

2. blz

blz Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It most likely has a different scale since some of the questions are not graded - meaning the scale is not out of 77 questions.