1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Q about MCAT curve

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by pbehzad, Apr 19, 2004.

1. pbehzad

pbehzad Faddayy
    7+ Year Member

I am wondering if the MCAT is curved more than the scale they use for the AAMC practice tests, such as a 51-54 in PS is a 9. I know it depends on the test, but I was thinking that the MCAT may be more curved than the practice tests, and I just wanted to know if anyone knew (especially people who have already taken this damn thing before).

Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. blz

blz Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It most likely has a different scale since some of the questions are not graded - meaning the scale is not out of 77 questions.